mojo is an app to create stunning video stories for Instagram, with a professional look. Users can choose from 100+ templates and modify it to their needs.
The app was launched early November. The user base and revenues have grown strongly since. We are now one of the top apps to create content for Instagram Stories. Our pro users are mostly influencers, medias and online retailers.
Last year, the company was accepted to the prestigious accelerator program Y Combinator. We have the ambition to be the leading app for video content creation on mobile.
You will be the leading builder for the mojo iOS app. You will be responsible for turning features concepts into delightful iOS experiences.
You'll have to:
- Add features and improve the most successful ones
- Get to know our engine and architecture built around SpriteKit
- Improve and refactor the engine when needed
- Become the technical referent for the iOS app
- A lot of experience with Swift & CocoaTouch
- Be comfortable with GCD / Thread safety / Immutability
- Knowing well architectures and patterns is a plus
- SpriteKit experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- Like having autonomy, working without specs, and always be learning new stuff to achieve goals
- Accept to ship imperfect code/features, then iterate
- Be comfortable with transparency
- Like good jokes (not true, our jokes are not funny 🙈)
We have a nice office which is located in the center of Paris (Réaumur). We share it with a great startup called Spot (https://spot.so)
🚅 Remote OK - in person presence required 2 days every other week
📊 + equity